Sunday 30 March 2008

AlisonClaire Interview

Ok, well, I got access to my interwebz again and interviewed AlisonClaire. Interview took FREAKING AGES so it took about half an hour to edit. Anyway, here ya go.

The1Wizkid
Ready for super-duper-awesome interview now? :3
The1Wizkid
(btw don't use MSN smileys, takes ages to edit out)
AlisonClaire
if by 'super-duper-awesome' you mean 'totally boring and lame' then sure.
AlisonClaire
WHY MUST YOU STRANGLE MY CREATIVITY!
AlisonClaire
*insert MSN angry face here*
The1Wizkid
I'm sure I can make it interesting for ya ; )
The1Wizkid
Sooo. When did you sign up to Kong, how, and why?
AlisonClaire
April of last year, found the site through StumbleUpon and Fancy Pants. Signed up because I then started playing bloons and had a question about something. Started chatting because damijin was in chat and I wanted to tell him what a great site is was/is.
The1Wizkid
And do you remember your first few Kongfriends?
AlisonClaire
Yup. Most of them have vanished actually but it was the majority of the old school vannites. Mastry, d ijin, valkyrie, Kitten20, LoneRonin, Darwin
AlisonClaire
etc.etc.
The1Wizkid
Whoa.. And how long do you spend on Kongregate every day?
AlisonClaire
Oh lord. I have no idea. It really depends on the day. Much less now that I'm in school but I'll go with 2 hoursish. That's probably too low of an estimate but I will make myself too sad if I admit the actual ount of time I spend with you fake cyber people.
AlisonClaire
No more than 2 in chat but I tend to check the forums throughout the day.
The1Wizkid
Cool, hum..
The1Wizkid
What's your favourite chatroom?
AlisonClaire
Duh. Clearly Mostly Harmless. There is no competition!
The1Wizkid
(except The Van)
AlisonClaire
But up until the creation of my room I was a Vannite.
AlisonClaire
I dunno man, The Van is too schizophrenic for me now. I can't keep up with you young folk anymore.
The1Wizkid
=p
The1Wizkid
^o^ And what's your favourite feature on Kongregate?
AlisonClaire
Chat. It's allowed me to meet all sorts of wonderful people!
AlisonClaire
....and you.
The1Wizkid
I'm not wonderful? :' (
AlisonClaire
Nah you're ULTRASUPERFANTASTIC
The1Wizkid
^o^ Wewt
The1Wizkid
Ok, so. Before we continue, one last rumour to find the answer to:
AlisonClaire
No I am not pregnant.
The1Wizkid
Are you REALLY a 40 year old man called Ralph who lives in his mom's basement wearing a trenchcoat?
AlisonClaire
Oh, that one. Well yes, clearly.
AlisonClaire
And I live in Wisconsin and spend a great deal of time eating deep fried cheese curds. And playing Kingdom Hearts.
AlisonClaire
And Runescape
The1Wizkid
OMG! Runescape! best game evar.
AlisonClaire
I totally agree. You wanna come over to my house and play it sometime?
AlisonClaire
I'm a level eleventyseven mage OMG PHEER ME
The1Wizkid
OMG! Of course.
AlisonClaire
I'll get my mom to bake us cookies.
AlisonClaire
Man, I hope Chris Hanson doesn't show up to ruin the fun this time!
The1Wizkid
Hehe ^o^
The1Wizkid
Ok, so... Mod questions <3
The1Wizkid
How long have you been a moderator? =)
AlisonClaire
This is a matter of some debate. I thought since early July but someone said it was earlier. So sometime between June or July.
The1Wizkid
How did you feel on being appointed?
AlisonClaire
I was pretty stoked. That was back before The Van was the land of the mods so I frequently had to go find someone to ban trolls which, as I'm sure you know, is quite annoying. Plus I'm a huge kong fangirl so I was glad there was a way for me to help make the community stronger
The1Wizkid
^o^
The1Wizkid
Hum.. Any people you've seen who you think should be mod? *wink wink nudge nudge hint hint*
AlisonClaire
I have seen huge numbers of people that would be fantastic mods. I seriously think 90% of the regulars in my room would be azing mods.
AlisonClaire
It's just a question of need and oversaturation in certain rooms.
AlisonClaire
Plus greg has this rad new system he wants to implement that would put much more power in the users hands so we will become obsolete
The1Wizkid
: (
AlisonClaire
Oh what are you : ( ing at
The1Wizkid
Nothin'
AlisonClaire
OMG YES WIZKY I THINK YOU WOULD BE A FABOO MOD!
The1Wizkid
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
AlisonClaire
(is that what I was supposed to say? : P It is true though)
The1Wizkid
^o^
AlisonClaire
Except that you might ban your brother for no reason
The1Wizkid
Now gogogogo do your studying or w/e
The1Wizkid
Guess I must say thanks.. *rolls eyes*
The1Wizkid
Thanks for participating in the first interview for Kongiophobia V2, yada yada
AlisonClaire
yup no problem. If you have any other questions feel free to ask me whenever
The1Wizkid
Ok.
AlisonClaire
kthxbai

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG WONDERFUL INTERVIEW WIZZY! YOU ARE THE BEST INTERVIEWER IN THE EARTH! Besides me, obviously.

kirbyviper93 said...

OMG IT'S ALISONCLAIRE!!

Awesome interview. When are you gonna interview me? I am your brother, after all... ;D