Monday 10 March 2008

WillianGallis Interview

An interview on the mod WillianGallis which I wrote for Kongiophobia, the blog I write interviewes for.

WillianGallis
Hello.

The1Wizky
Hai.

WillianGallis
:-)

The1Wizky
So. How did you find Kongregate?

WillianGallis
Well... I was a frequent visitor of www.onemorelevel.com site, and there I saw a refer to Kongregate. I thought "nice site, bla bla bla" and then I forgot about it. 2 days later, I see an ad in a brazilian Magazine about Kongregate. LOL!

The1Wizky
Haha! Lucky ;-)

WillianGallis
Hehe.

The1Wizky
And, how long have you been regularly visiting Kongregate for?

WillianGallis
Well, since the day I signed in, I'm here almost everyday for at least 4 hours. Really addicted. Hehe.

The1Wizky
Just 4? Haha. ;-)

WillianGallis
Notice the "At least" :-D

The1Wizky
So, how old are you?

WillianGallis
Well, my dinosaur pet is as old as me. Ok, kidding. Just 19. Signed up for Kongregate last October. 5 intense months.

The1Wizky
Hehe.

The1Wizky
What's your best achievement on Kongregate in the 5 months you've been here?

WillianGallis
Well, I don't know for sure. Probably, being the first mod of Orgulho. The room was kinda messy that time.

The1Wizky
Cool. So, when were you modded?

WillianGallis
Some time ago. Some days before X-Mas, AFAIK.

The1Wizky
And I see you're room owner of Orgulho ASWELL, too - When did THAT happen? D=

WillianGallis
Well... Actually, the room owner disappeared a long time ago. I remember everybody complaining about him, since he was never a regular user.

WillianGallis
Some guys used to say that it was kinda weird having a level 1 being the room owner. Anyway, yesterday, greg made me the room owner. XD

The1Wizky
Only yesterday? Damn, that's why I didn't notice when I entered Orgulho before. XD

WillianGallis
Hehe.

The1Wizky
Anyhoo, what's it like being a mod (and room owner)?

WillianGallis
Well... A lot of responsability. Even more in Orgulho, since none of the Staff guys know Portuguese.

The1Wizky
Any mod recommendations?

WillianGallis
Well... There is a guy I would recommend. The1Wizkid. But he is too damn nub. Oops.

WillianGallis
:-)

The1Wizky
Hehehe. ;-)

The1Wizky
And what's your favourite game on Kongregate? :-)

WillianGallis
Well... A lot of games, actually. One game that I really really like is TheCool, by customlogic.

The1Wizky
Good choice. Best soundtrack ever ;-)

WillianGallis
Of course. ;-)

The1Wizky
Also, I hear you own a Kong blog too?

WillianGallis
Well, the KongBR blog isn't mine. I'm just a collaborator. The first one, actually. So, some people tend to think the blog is mine, too, cause I do a lot of advertisement for it. XD

The1Wizky
Shame I can't understand it.. Better learn Portuguese for DA BABEZ. ;-D

WillianGallis
LOL

WillianGallis
Well, the KongBR blog isn't mine. I'm just a collaborator. The fisrt one, actually. So, some people tends to think the blog is mine, too, cause I do a lot of advertisemet for it. XD

The1Wizkid
Any final considerations?

WillianGallis
A kiss for Misty <3.

The1Wizky
Interview's over. Thanks for taking the time to participate, rival interviewer. ;-)

WillianGallis
<3

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

THE GREATEST INTERVIEW EVER!

I heard the interviewed guy is really really sexy.