Thursday 13 March 2008

Mistress17 Interview

Whoa guys, I'm on a roll with these interviews/walkthroughs recently. Interview on Mistress17 time!

The1Wizkid
Khai
Mistress
well hai thar!
The1Wizkid
First topic: Kongregate related
The1Wizkid
When/How/Why did you sign up to Kongregate?
Mistress

In July 2007, my co-worker sent me a link to Eggy’s Nodes. We loved the site because it wasn’t blocked at work. Now it is, but we manage to get in.

The1Wizkid
Can you remember your first few Kong friends at all?

Mistress

Hmm, not really. The first probably 10 friends on my list, I don’t think I have actually ever talked to them. But in the early days I met TheBarge and Vanilla_Gorilla and we still talk everyday.

The1Wizkid

Do you have any Kong “best fPublish Postriends” at all?

Mistress

Without a doubt my “best friends” on Kongregate would be TheBarge and Vanilla_Gorilla

The1Wizkid
Any friends or relatives on Kongregate that you know of?

Mistress

My coworkers signed up when I did, but they aren’t on often, if at all anymore

The1Wizkid
And how long do you spend on Kong every day?

Mistress

Oh man… well, I am on from 7:30 - 4pm every weekday. Then every night from about 8pm to atleast midnight.

The1Wizkid
Whoa o_O

Mistress

haha, yeah

The1Wizkid
And what room do you frequent the most?

Mistress

The Van!

The1Wizkid
Yay!

The1Wizkid
What’s your favourite game on Kongregate, and why?

Mistress

Desktop Tower Defense for sure. That game has provided me with hours of fun, frustrating, and angry addiction.

The1Wizkid

And what do you like most about Kong?

Mistress

We have the best community ever on a gaming site.

The1Wizkid
Yeah. w00t for Kong!

The1Wizkid

Any specific upcoming features you’re looking forward to? (I.e., Premium games/Kongai etc.)?

Mistress

Really looking forward to Kongai.

The1Wizkid
Ok, first topic done, 2 more to go

The1Wizkid

Second topic: Game Related Questions

The1Wizkid

Do you play a lot of games (non-Flash)?

Mistress

Yes, I have an Xbox 360 and I am addicted to Guitar Hero

The1Wizkid

What is your favourite console?

Mistress

Xbox 360 so far, though I have yet to play Wii

The1Wizkid

What is your favourite console game?

Mistress

Of all time, that would be Legend of Zelda for Nintendo.

The1Wizkid

And at what age did you start playing console games?

Mistress

Growing up we always had games, I have two older brothers. I remember being as young as 5 playing Atari. My earliest memory is playing Mountain King and being scared of the spiders.

The1Wizkid

Haha ;D

The1Wizkid

Ok, last topic: Social Questions! (keep in mind, if you don’t want to, you DO NOT have to answer them, just say ‘Pass’)

Mistress

K

The1Wizkid

What do you do when you’re not Kongregating?

Mistress

Sometimes I actually do work. When I’m not at work or on Kongregate, I am spending time with my husband and my 3 year old son.

The1Wizkid
Cool : ) And do you have any particular hobbies?

Mistress

I sing a lot, I try to go out a few times a month and my girlfriends and I will do some drinking and karaoke.

The1Wizkid

Girlfriends? Ohh, I *knew* you were a dude. ;D

Mistress

Ha

The1Wizkid

And, do you play any sport?

Mistress

Not anymore, in High School I was in dance and Volleyball. Haven’t had much time lately though.

The1Wizkid

Do you play Kong a lot at work?

Mistress

No, never. :P

The1Wizkid
Tssk tssk D:

Mistress

The nature of my job allows for it.

The1Wizkid

K, last one

The1Wizkid
Are you in a relationship?

Mistress

Yes, I am married; I have been with my husband for 7 years.

The1Wizkid
Ok, cool

The1Wizkid
Interview finished! Thanks for participating!
Mistress
Thanks!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMFG! WONDERFUL INTERVIEW!